Labels

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I see an ER visit in the near future.














So I am not sure what my daughter had running through that little head of hers but she thought it would be a great idea to convince her brother that he could FLY! She told him that if he flapped his arms hard enough that he could be like "Buzz Light Year" and fly away!

So being the genius my son is, he thought it would be a wise decision to
1 trust his sister
2 try out this theory.

Luckily mommy was there when he made his first attempt at flying down the stairs. I caught him by the back of his shirt and possibly saved his life. Unfortuntionly the second time he tested out his sisters theory he was not so lucky. He jumped off my bed and landed on his belly and bumped his mouth. Hopefully that is the last time he will attempt to fly, if not I do see a visit to the ER in the future.

When will that boy learn that he can't listen to her?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind............