Labels

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Annabelle missed school.

I knew today was going to be a rough day from the moment Dennis woke me this morning. I had NO energy. The will to get out of bed was just not there. I slept for over 8 hours last night, but I was still exhausted when it came time to get up this morning. I never remember being this tired with any of my other pregnancies. I just find myself so sleepy with this one. Yes I could chalk it up to having to chase 3 kids all day while entering my third trimester of pregnancy. But that just doesn't make sense. I am 23, I should have no problem keeping up with my kids.

After Dennis got me up this morning I had every intention of taking Annabelle to school. Even if Dennis would have you believe differently. I thought maybe I will get 30 more minutes of rest and then rush through my housework and get out of the house just in the nic of time. But when the phone rang at 8:30 I had a rude awakening. I thought I was walking out the door. I thought I had the house cleaned, lunch packed, and kids dressed. So when the phone rang it took me a few minutes to realize why I was in my bed and not running to the car. I hadn't even gotten out of the bed. I was dreaming! I dreamed that I got up and did all my chores. So when Dennis asked me if I was leaving to take Anna to school I could not lie. I told him to leave me alone and that I was going back to bed.

It doesn't make sense I get plenty of sleep and whether I get up at 7 or 2 i am still exhausted. Dennis keeps telling me that if I get up everyday at the same time I will not be tired. Yeah Right! That is a load of poop. If I am tired when I have slept for over 12 hours then I am going to be tired when I get 8 hours. Next time he tries to tell me "It doesn't matter what time you go to bed. It matters what time you get up!" His face may have a meeting with whatever is in my reach. I think next time he comes at me with his theories I am going to use Judge's method of explaining things. ex. I am sleepy because I am sleepy!

So needless to say I didn't do that much today. Annabelle missed school and Dennis didn't get dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind............