Labels

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Making Memories Everyday

The kids and I made gingerbread trees! I had stopped by Michael's shorty after Christmas and they had them on sale for $2 so I bought 2 and last night we put one together! It was so much fun. We even had a food fight when we were done! That was the fun part momma had to clean when the kids went to bed. Daddy helped but he really didn't want too. It is moments when you are standing in a kitchen looking at a huge mess you have to clean up and it really doesn't matter. You don't care because the happiness you got out of that mess was worth it. So as I scrubbed green frosting off my floor I did so with a huge smile on my face.

I hope that my kids recall there childhood it is full of laughs and smiles .


Getting ready to make a tree.

Making the frosting.

Annabelle took over.

Judge licking the icing bowl.

YUMMY!

Decorating.

Johnny had different ideas on exactly how the icing was to be used.

OK in my defense, I really think she started it.....

I don't think I have laughed that hard in a LONG LONG LONG time.

Annabelle after the "battle"

I think Judge got the worse part of it. Annabelle is a bit faster then he is.

At least his head matches his pants if nothing else does.

I think the green suites him.

Yeah he had fun too.

Johnny was ready for bed.

Our finished product!

Annabelle didn't want to go to bed......I wonder why???

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could've been there to help! Love You and those precious babies! Mom Comeaux

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind............