Labels

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Annabelle's swimming lessons!

So we put Annabelle in swimming lessons at the local lake. What a great idea, 30 minutes everyday for 2 weeks......WRONG! By day 3 she was sick of it and by day 5 I was ready to put my face under the water until the bubbles stopped coming up!! We ended up skipping the last 3 lessons (day 8-10) because neither one of us could take it anymore. She did really well but the only problem is she didn't want to get any part of her head wet. She also refused to let her feet leave the ground for the first 6 days! I think they should have called it "introduction to water" instead of "swimming leassons"! I did get a few pictures I thought you would all enjoy!

Getting used to the water!


Blowing bubbles!


Playing with the noddle in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind............