Labels

Friday, August 6, 2010

Never getting out of the house in time today......















I decided to have a nice HOT bath before we were scheduled to go to the beach today for Annabelle's swim lessons. I know "what was I thinking" we were going to the beach. So no I guess I wasn't really using my head. I get into the tub and the next thing I know I have 2 boys in the bathroom with me. So I am trying really hard to rush through my bath at this point.

Then all of a sudden it starts raining balls. My daughter thought it would be a bright idea to fill the bathtub with balls while mom was in it. I hurried up and got out of the tub and went into the closet to get dressed. I was gone less then 2 MINUTES!!! I go back into the bathroom to find Annabelle and Judge in the bath tub. Seriously I had them all dressed and ready to go. We had 15 minutes to get out of the house and now I have two naked kids in the tub together. All I could do was laugh.

If you have a friend with kids and she is running late, don't be mad you never know what her kids put her through while she was trying to get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind............