Labels

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And the story goes on.........

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! After the morning I had yesterday I just knew this was going to be a VERY long week. It didn't stop yesterday, by late afternoon I got the icing on my cake......a headache. So needless to say I was ready to go to bed last night. After the day I had had I knew that there was a small possibility it could get worse and it did. Around 10ish Dennis gets a call from work that something broke and he was going to have to fix it.

He started working on it while in bed with me. I couldn't get to sleep until almost mid-night because of the racket he was making on the phone. The lady he was speaking with was
1. a sleep
2. high
3. using a translator to speak English
you take your pick, I just know by the time I finally got to sleep I was ready to jump through the phone!

Well then I get to sleep and John Paul wakes me about 1:30 (he has slept through the night now for almost 6 weeks!!) I feel asleep nursing him only to be woken by my daughter screaming at 3 am. After another member of the comeaux household crawled into our bed, decided she didn't like it there, then forced me to take he back to her room. I went back to sleep. MY GOD!!

When it rains it pours. I really think I could have handled it had it all happened on separate nights but all in one night. Give me a break! I was ready to jump out my window at 5 when John Paul got me back up! If this week doesn't get better I am going to go out and lay on the asphalt for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind............