Labels

Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little more about me!


I am a small town southern girl who recently moved North! I can't believe it. I come from a town with one stop light. Now I am living a couple hours outside New York City. My husband got laid off a couple of years ago and the only place we could find work was "up north" so we packed up the family and here we are. For being the girl in school that everyone thought would "live at home forever" I think I have shocked quiet a few people . I wonder what happened to the girls that wanted to travel the world? They must be in SPACE if I am in New York.

I am a devout Catholic with old school beliefs. My husband and I do not use birth control so you never really know when the next little Comeaux will pop up. I think that is what makes our life so interesting.

I have been married now to my husband for almost 5 years. We were not high school sweethearts or anything like that. I could say it was love at first sight but it was actually love at first chat! We met by chance one night online, even though our paths had crossed many times before, we never knew it until after we were married. We dated for a month and he proposed on the beach in Biloxi Mississippi. Two months later in a little court house in Summerville GA we were married. We have had our ups and downs but at the end of the day we still love each other and marriage is a binding thing! It means FOREVER in our eyes, its not a piece of paper. I couldn't just get rid of him if I wanted. Lord knows there have been times!! :)

I have the best job in the world. I stay at home full time with my 3 beautiful children. My days are long and sometimes do not end until the 2 am but I love it! I am living my dream and I have one person to thank for that, my wonderful husband. If it wasn't for him I would not and could not be the mother I am. Since I was a little girl I have dreamed of being a mother and now that dream has come true. My 3 kids are my world.

Well thats me plain girl married boy and lives happily ever after! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind............