Labels

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23.......Putty in his hands

Since Johnny has started talking I have been trying to get him to say "Love you". Not just trying but begging. He will say ANYTHING (or at least try), but he would not for the life of him say "Love you". He would not even TRY! I could get him to repeat 100 words but the minute I said "love you.", he shut down like the feds shut down MegaUpload. He would just smile at me and start laughing.

So today when I tucked him in for nap time, he started screaming because he either didn't want a nap or wanted a toy to take to bed or a snack. So as I was headed to the door to grab his blanket I heard from behind me "RUV U, RUV U." I screamed so loud. It was so pitiful, but made me so happy. I had to get him a treat and let him out to find a toy to take to bed.

I got him calmed down and back in bed, I looked over his crib and told him I loved him and to have a good nap. I asked him "Johnny can you say love you?"

He smiled, laughed, and rolled over!

That's my boy.

ANNABELLE


GET OUT DAD!

Gym day.

I remembered the uniform.

Her poor lip is still getting better.

Such a beautiful smile!

Judge


My poor baby had a nose bleed.

Cars 2.

He loves that movie!

JOHNNY


Standing on mommas bed.

Calling his Maw Maw Joe.

So not ready for bed.

He loves the tickle monster.

LIAM


Finally got more pictures of Liam.

I love his hair, that little piece always sticks up.

Happy baby

He loves peek a boo!

Tickle time.

I tried to get him to sit up today....to say he wasn't interested would be a major understatement.

He will be crawling before we know it.

All clean after a nice hot bath.

I can't believe he is wearing this outfit already. Johnny was wearing this the day he turned 1.

Smiling little man.

"OK mom enough is enough."

JOHNNY and LIAM


He loves his little brother.

KISSES!

ANNABELLE, JUDGE, and JOHNNY


Annabelle and Judge 2 peas in a pod....Johnny doesn't care he just wants them to get out from in front of the TV.

Annabelle almost pulled his ear off.

I asked them to look at me so I could get a picture without saying a word they all turned and stuck their tongue out.

KID PILE

Judge got out of that mess FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind............