Labels

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6.......Judge just keeps making me smile.

I don't know what I would do with out my Judge! This afternoon I went in to wake him up from his nap and decided (once I woke him up) to lay in his bed and have a little one on one time with my man. So we are laying in bed talking and I ask him "Judge are you going to live with momma forever?"

"Well I will til' I go to college."

"But Judgie I will miss you to much if you leave momma!"

"Don't worry mom it will only be for 2 days and when I come back I will be back forever, and I will take care of you and then you can lock me in the basement like you said you were going to do!"

"Well are you ever going to get married and have your own babies?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Girls are gross!"

"No they are not. Momma is a girl."

"No your not mom, you are a mom"

"But I am a girl too."

"No way mom."

"Yes I am. God made me a girl."

"NOOOOO! He didn't he made you my mommy."

Needless to say after the last comment I didn't know if I wanted to cry or laugh! He is such a sweet boy. Everyday it is amazing to watch him, because he is so kind and caring and patient. He has been blessed with some great qualities and I am so happy I am going to be able to keep him locked in the basement forever. So everyone has now been informed and knows (if the cops try and take me to jail for false imprisonment) that he gave me full consent to lock him in the basement after college. :)

ANNABELLE


We were having a blue day!

Relaxing in mommas chair.

Before school this morning Bug made a Christmas tree out of pine needles on the floor. Yes I know she is creative.

JUDGE


Notice Judge crawling under the table.

Now notice Judge under the table headed toward Annabelle.

Now notice the smile he has on his face and the bit of blue in the top left corner. That small bit of blue is Annabelle's shirt. He went under the table grabbed her leg and scared the crap out of her. She was on top of the table screaming before he could get back to his seat. OH the joy of having kids.

JOHNNY


Dinner time.

YAY!

LIAM


Mommas smiling boy!

"Mom are you still there......the flash took my momma!"
Gotta find my momma

ANNABELLE and JUDGE


Play with the wooden nativity scene before we put it away tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind............