Labels

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24......."DA DA"

Liam said "DA DA"!

NOW he has all four:
Annabelle-"da da"
Judge- "da da"
John Paul- "da da"
Liam- "da da"
THE NEXT ONE IS MINE!!!

Hey it's hard saying "MA MA" but come on we only carry them for 9 months, get up with them every night for 4, and cook, clean, and take care of them for 18 years!

The next one HAS to say "ma ma" first, bottom line!

ANNABELLE


BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Standing tall.

What in the world.

Cutie.

Just another Tuesday

JUDGE


"Mommy I wish they had a Cars 3...

and 4!"

All clean.

Wearing Annabelle's old soccer shirt.

JOHNNY


I don't know what got into him today. He laughed from the minute he got up until he went to bed.

That is him laughing!

I am not sure what was so funny.

Still smiling.


LIAM


Good Morning.

he had his tickle box turned on today too.

I love that look he gives when he has had enough pictures.

ENOUGH MOM

show down with rabbit.

JUDGE and JOHNNY


TOONS!

JOHNNY and LIAM


He was entertaining Liam while Judge and I did school work..

1 comment:

  1. So precious! I LOVE Keeping up with your blog! They are so adorable and I LOVE all of Ya'll soooo much! MOM!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind............